The 2011 short-course yards season (SCY11) ran from June 1, 2010 to May 31, 2011. All valid swims in SCY meets that were Sanctioned or Recognized in our LMSC will be submitted for Top Ten consideration. LMSC submission previews have been prepared for individual and relay swims. Please check them for accuracy and contact me with any concerns.
The deadline for submission is June 30; I plan to submit in mid-June, so submit your corrections before June15. Our LMSC submission will include times the following meets (the code in parentheses is a meet identifier):
- November 27, 2010, 2nd Annual Crawl Brawl & The Plunge (20101127CRAWBRY)
- January 7-9, 2011, NOVA January Meet (USA-S) (20110109NOVJANY)
- February 12-13, 2011, VMST David Gregg III Memorial Meet (20110213VADGY)
- March 3-6, 2011, Virginia Senior Championships (USA-S) (20110306VASRCHY)
- March 6, 2011, Warrenton Masters Dreaming of Spring III (20110306DRMSPGY)
- March 27, 2011, RCA’s Dive Into Spring Meet (20110327RCADIVY)
If you competed in a sanctioned meet outside of our LMSC, it is the responsibility of the Top Ten Recorder of the host LMSC to submit your times for Top Ten consideration. The only exception is for USA-S or international meets; you must bring those meets to my attention and I will include those times in our submission.