The March 2014 edition of the LMSC Newsletter, The Wet Gazette, has been uploaded. This is a jam-packed issue, including the following stories:
- results from the One Hour Postal and the 400 Kick for Time;
- a profile of Jeanne Meredith, whose been competing for over 67 year;
- a listing of some summer open water events;
- a message to VMST swimmers planning on attending zones;
- an an article by Erica Smith on building an efficient freestyle
- complete listing of swims from the preliminary SCM Top 10 lists for 2013.