The June 2014 edition of the LMSC Newsletter, The Wet Gazette, has been uploaded. This is another great issue, including the following stories:
- an update on WAVA’s “Butterfly is not a Crime” postal event;
- results summary and photos of of swimmers at USMS SCY Nationals and the VA Senior Games;
- an article about combining swimming while traveling;
- announcement of the “Laps for Nat” event in honor of UR alum and masters swimmer/coach Natalie Lewis, who recently passed away in a hot balloon accident;
- mail-in entry forms for the Chris Greene Lake cable swims; and
- other odds and ends, including plenty of pictures.