The July 2014 edition of the LMSC Newsletter, The Wet Gazette, has been uploaded. This is another great issue, including the following stories:
- an interesting article about track masters athlete Olga Kotelko;
- an article about pacing by Betsy Durrant;
- an article on “the cone drill” and another on posture;
- photos from the “Laps for Nat” event in honor of UR alum and masters swimmer/coach Natalie Lewis, who recently passed away in a hot balloon accident;
- mail-in entry forms for the Lake Moomaw 1-mile swim.